Monday, December 21, 2009

halfway

A minute ago Milo was a newborn. A squishy, helpless, lovable newborn. And then today he turned 6 months old.

I quite dislike how fast this is all going (I mean, I'm also halfway through my mat leave, and at this point I start the inevitable countdown) but I wholeheartedly adore watching this little guy grow. Now he is extra squishy, not at all helpless, and he's the loveliest little baby boy I know.

Apologies for the indulgent baby post. The mommy in me just couldn't help herself.

3 comments :

Elizabeth said... [Reply to comment]

Since he is that cute, I'm sure all will forgive. Happy half-birthday, little guy!

lamb-things said... [Reply to comment]

Milo just gets cuter everyday......

Steph VW said... [Reply to comment]

I came to your blog through your vest patterns on Ravelry - our boys are the same age! First day of summer!

He's a pet, and I LOVE your vest patterns. I'm heading to my stash now to dig out some yarn. We live in a drafty old house, so my little Mogrunt needs some quick knits to keep him warm!