Monday, September 28, 2009

brother love

Sadie is back to school and she comes home with a new drawing every day. The truly fantastic thing is that she puts Milo in each one! In the masterpiece above, she is a ballerina (of course) and when I asked what was on Milo's head, she matter-of-factly replied, "Mama, he's a cowboy". Well, of course - how couldn't I see that? I don't know why the arrows, the raining hearts, or the red clouds but I'm framing this one. It makes my heart explode.

Oh, and she also brought home from school a wicked cold which has chosen Milo and I as its current hosts. All crafting has been put on hold until I can distance myself from a kleenex box.

4 comments :

Deborah Guthrie said... [Reply to comment]

I love it. Debbie Guthrie

KR said... [Reply to comment]

This is so so so sweet. :)

I love it. :)

Kristin
http://reclaimingthehome.blogspot.com

petite gourmand said... [Reply to comment]

That is TOO cute- love it!
that cold is making it's rounds here too- just the beginning I'm sure.
I hope Milo is okay though- nothing worse that a baby with a stuffed up little nose...

love the vest too btw. (next post)
you are so talented!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

That is really adorable! Definitely frame it and keep it forever!