Monday, April 27, 2009

a step behind

Ever feel slow to happen across a great blog, pattern company or fabric pattern?  Just this morning I was poking around Fat Quarter Shop and noticed these adorable patterns by Oliver + S.  How have I missed these?  I think I'll try the Playdate dress pattern for Sadie (she prefers dresses with sleeves), but one look at the Flickr group and I can see that this line might be addictive.  And the free lazy days skirt pattern should be a quick satisfying project once I finish work (4 more weeks to go!)  I'm pretty sure I've seen these sewn up by many crafters...I just never connected the dots.

Speaking of cute kids garments, here is an apron I picked up a little while ago - Sadie is quite fond of the elephants and I love that she can wear it for baking and painting.  Plus it matches her chair, so what else could we ask for?

1 comments :

Marla said... [Reply to comment]

Peeky Kitty!

I always enjoy your links!