Sunday, July 24, 2005

time travel


A fleeting moment - Sadie only a day old and so frighteningly fragile. I look over at her now, bouncing in her plastic car, and I can hardly believe this is how she (we) started. We've come a long, long way since then.

Of course I'm mourning the days that have passed, as every mother does and as every mother warned me I would. I start work again in one month, forcing a new direction in our relationship. How I'll miss spending every single minute with her, my happy little companion. A first of many separations, but like this photo, it's usually the first that smarts the most.

3 comments :

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Awwww, what a beautiful photograph !!

Mommy P said... [Reply to comment]

She is such a sweetie! I can't wait to see more pictures.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

that's a beauty!!!